Refunds and Exchanges
- At Curtain Dream, we understand that sometimes a product is not quite right and you may wish to request a refund or exchange.
- We ask that you contact us within 7 days of receiving your order by emailing email@example.com.
- Please quote your order number which you will find on your order confirmation email and your full name. Please explain the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide full details.
- All items must be returned in the condition that you received it, with all tags still attached and box packaging included where applicable. The item must be unassembled and unused and in sellable condition.
- For all custom designed, and made to order products, we will go through an approval and revision round to ensure you are completely satisfied before going into production. Custom designed and made to order products therefore cannot be returned.
How To Return Your Purchase
- You as the customer are responsible for the payment of postage/shipping for returns (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund.
- Please pack the item include all packaging you received the item with (bubble wrap, carton, etc.)
- We will send our courier to collect the item from you on a date which is prior arranged and confirmed to be suitable for you.
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your return and that you have been credited. Please allow between 3 and 10 working days for your bank to complete the transaction, depending on their processing time.
- A refund or exchange should be requested within seven days of receiving your order. You should then return your item(s) within 7 days of stating your intent.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued if received outside of this time frame.
- If you would like to exchange for another product, we will issue you with a gift voucher or coupon code for the value of the item(s) returned and you can place a new order.
Receiving a Refund
- Your refund will be credited to match the original payment price. This will exclude shipping costs (with the exception of faulty items if applicable).
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged.
- Personally inspect packaging on delivery and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name on the waybill.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you.
- Please note that damaged items as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order if your item has been delivered in a faulty state. Queries placed outside of this timeframe may not qualify for a refund. If we do receive notification within this time frame, we will process an exchange for any faulty item received.
- Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit.
- If you do receive a faulty item, we will arrange a pick-up of this item free of charge and arrange for a replacement to be sent or a refund to be processed. If the pick-up is agreed and you, the customer are not at the premises when the courier arrives, you will be charged an unavailability charge as well as the price of the pick-up. Any future pick up’s will be at the customer’s cost.
- All custom made orders are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.
- We are not responsible for incorrect washing and colour fastness.
- No returns or exchanges are allowed on cut fabric and/or cut trimmings.
- Please feel free to contact us with any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE NOTE: The above terms and conditions only relate to ONLINE PURCHASES. Any purchases made directly in store will have to be directed to the store itself.